Ductless Installation In Greeneville, Jonesborough, Telford, TN And Surrounding Areas
The perfect heating and cooling system in Greeneville, TN, is tailored specifically to fits your home’s unique needs. At Bailey Heating & Air, we understand that cooling needs vary from home to home, and we offer flexibility in the form of ductless HVAC systems. Ductless solutions, or mini-split systems, do not need as much space as central cooling units. They are less susceptible to security issues, and they align with our primary policy of prioritizing a client’s safety.
How Does Ductless Technology Work?
Ductless units do not need ducts because they cool only one room. An indoor unit is fixed onto the wall of the room, and it absorbs moisture and heat from warm air. The outside unit features a condenser that receives heat via a conduit.
Our ductless solutions can be used for a single zone, or multi-zones, where one outdoor unit is linked to several indoor units.
Advantages of a Ductless HVAC System
Ductless systems give more control to our customers to fine-tune their heating and cooling systems. Our technicians will help you get the most out of this technology, whose benefits include:
- Targeted zoning– Ductless systems can heat or cool different zones at varying temperatures.
- Energy efficiency- Ductless systems operate on less power, and you can look forward to reduced energy bills.
- Flexible to install and use– Ductless solutions are quick to install, and our team will only need to expertly drill a small hole for the conduit to pass through. You can also choose to place the unit on the ceiling or wall, and there are even floor units.
- Improved air quality – In ductless systems the conduit goes between the outdoor condenser and the indoor unit, with no ducts involved contaminants are not trapped in the air path. Ductless systems generally offer multistage filtration which decreases the number of harmful particulates such as bacteria, dust, allergens, and pollen.
Is a Ductless System Right for You?
Ductless solutions are incredibly adaptable, and we recommend them for applications like:
- Attic rooms
- New room additions
- Older houses without space for ducts
- Home offices
- Media rooms
- Children’s playrooms
- Employer meeting rooms
- Guest rooms
Contact Ductless Experts at Bailey Heating & Air in Greenville, TN
Our technicians are well versed with HVAC innovations, and we pride in providing our Greeneville clients with maximum comfort. Reach out to our team for efficient and reliable ductless systems.